Saturday, December 13, 2008

Best Cookie*: St. Louis Edition

In gratitude of my readership, I put myself in service to you by finding the best cookie and sandwich in each city I ever visit.

*These are subject to change.

For your pleasure, I introduce the best cookie available in St. Louis:
















You can find them at the Missouri Baking Company
("The Italian Bakery On The Hill")
2027 Edwards Street
St. Louis, MO 63110




















Have you ever wondered what "delight" tastes like?
Crisp outside gives way to a perfect-chewy center, maintaining a solid almond flavor throughout the experience. They are delicate, both in hand and mouth, but wholly satisfying.





Thank you, David, for the recommendation. And for your artful presentation of the Chocolate Macaroon.*




*Not as good as the Amaretto.


Would I eat it again?
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment